• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

from Grendel to Wolverine... complete sets and storylines for sale

this sale...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. this sale...

155 posts in this topic

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Kingpin

$3.00

Description

Complete Set. This was a cool story in my opinion... another one that seemed to fly under everyone's radar tho... Off the shelves to bags... remember when comics used to be only $2.50? Those were the days... ;) NM-ish

Kingpin set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Machine Man

$3.00

Description

Complete Set. Whether he sees colors or is some kind of crazy mystic or whatever, I don't care... cuz the BWS covers on this series freaking rock. VF/NM.

Machine Man set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Mephisto Vs...

$2.00

Description

Complete Set. Awww! Look at how cute #2 is... Marvel tried to make The X-Factor a Tier 1 team... just adorable! I remember loving these when I was a kid... so jealous of my friend who had the set... VF-ish

Mephisto Vs... set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

DC

Scratch

SOLD

Description

Complete Set. My source is 100% positive that THIS will be the basis for Batman 3. Although it might be modified slightly to crossover with another well-known franchise and be called Beethoven's Fifth: a Dark Knight. Am I really that delirious at noon-thirty? I blame Sam Kieth... shelf-to-bag-to-you. NM-y.

Scratch set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Son of M

$4.00

Description

Complete Set. Off the shelf to the bags... NM-y. One of the best HoM tie-in stories, I think. As far as I know tho, nothing ever really came of this other than QS showing up in X-Factor, did it?

Son of M set for Sale

back in a bit to finish this off.

hm... and, if anyone wants them, there are some free (and totally legal) concert downloads over here: http://www.schmakt.com/Bootlegs_Downloads.aspx The Cure, The Fiery Furnaces, Cast Iron Filter, Dustin Edge, and my band, but do not listen to that.

Thanks everyone so far! :)

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Thanos

SOLD

Description

Complete Set. Off the shelf to the bags... NM-y. I was so geeked out when I thought there was going to be a good Thanos and a good Silver Surfer series going on at the same time. Ugh. This series was cool at least... except for that little faerie thing...

Thanos set for Sale