• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats Raph/Oneasian

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Thanks for all the kind words!

I do find it a bit funny that I'm such a diehard Captain America fan, but I'm in fact Canadian. I hope that next year I'll be eligible to win an award for best modern series, because hopefully by that time, the Cap registry set will be extended to issue #50 and beyond.

And thanks Pitboss and ffcomics! I always try to deal with fellow board members the way I'd like to be treated.

Thanks again to all the people that helped me put together my registry set and who got miscellaneous sigs here and there on books for me.

What no thanks to me Raph? :) just kidding, way to go, maybe one day they will create a registry for all our Fallen Son books :)

I hope one day that they do that as well! You of course get a big thanks too my friend. I just wish I could be thanking you for "giving" me some of your sketched on Fallen Son covers :)

Congratulations! Your collection is quite an accomplishment, considering how difficult it is get consistent 9.8 CGC SS books. Collecting is almost an art form in itself and you are surely doing it right.

Bill.

Thanks Bill. I think you'll agree with me when I say that it collecting is only made easier when you love the books you're buying!