• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicCon Blues

8 posts in this topic

I couldn't go to Comic Con this year. My wife is expecting our first child this week, so I couldn't leave the area. That's not exactly bad news, but I am jealous about not being there. So many signatures and so little time. So to cheer myself up, I'm going to post this Avengers #3 that I picked up recently. It's a sig on the splash page:

jackandstan%20copy.jpg?imgmax=576

Unfortunately this is not a CGC SS. From what I heard, Jack Kirby is no longer cooperating with CGC. :) Okay, it was a joke, not necessarily a good one. Anyway, post something interesting for all of us who had to stay behind.

Bill.

By the way, there is a 50% chance I won't get the photo posted correctly, so if it shows blank, sorry. The html is correct, but viewing the page source, it's doing something weird. Not sure why it works sometimes but not other times. I put the same code in both posts.

I love Jack Kirby's signature--so clean and crisp looking! Much better than most siggies I've seen. You should be proud to own that little slice of history--I'm still waiting before I can say I own a Kirby-signed book.