• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 classic Fawcett covers, plus Exciting Comics #4!

57 posts in this topic

I'm building a war chest to make a big purchase

so you going after that Action #1 Metro just got in ? hm

Not quite that big. I've always wanted a Batman #1, and there's no time like the present.

(worship)

I don't know if Jamie sold your copy on Sunday or not. If he's still got it, it's a possibility. Part of me though, would like to raise 20K and find a blue label copy. :wishluck:

Does this quest mean you are out of the running on the Exciting #28 in the CLink auction? hm

lol Who knows. I'll keep an eye on it, but the bidding on that book has the potential to get kind of nutty. Some would say deservedly so, but I don't think #28 is as rare as 30 or 31.

Exciting Comics #4 4.5 SOLD!

I've seen 3 copies of this book, and all of them have the stain on the bottom right hand corner. The colors on this copy are unbelievable! Offered for $350, exactly what I paid Socratic Wonder for it earlier this year...

exciting4.jpg

Exciting Comics #4 4.5

I've seen 3 copies of this book, and all of them have the stain on the bottom right hand corner. The colors on this copy are unbelievable! Offered for $350, exactly what I paid Socratic Wonder for it earlier this year...

exciting4.jpg

That looks like a kind of harsh dental flossing technique. :kidaround:

I really wanted that one, so it's good that it sold....what dropped the grade down as it presents much nicer. The tiny tear on the right and back cover defects?

Master 25, 45, and Whiz 7, 13, & 24 are still available. Anything that doesn't sell by tonight will be moved to my website.

Thanks to everyone who picked something up! Between this thread and a sale that Bob Storms made for me in San Diego, I now have 7K to put towards a Batman #1. I'm not there yet, but it's a good start! (thumbs u