• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Innocuous 2008 San Diego Comic-Con Report, ADDED: Freaks 'n Geeks and Chicks

77 posts in this topic

Simply a fantastic Con report. :golfclap: Loved seeing your sketches along with each artist. The books you bought your kids says a lot, you are a good dad!

Dinner sounded like it was a mixed bag of people, and that probably made for some very interesting conversations.

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience, I hope to someday get out West but for now your report will have to suffice.

Kenny

Great pics and a great report! (thumbs u

Seeing those crowds doesn't make me miss not going. I've never been to SDCC, but I might fly down for a day next July just to experience it.

Sad to hear that the dealers aren't as prevalent as they once were, considering they really built that show. I suppose we can blame George Lucas to some extent.

Again, great pics and glad to see you scored some amazing books.

This is my first of two reports for the 2008 San Diego Comic-con. This is my main report, the next one will be pics of, well, freaks, geeks, chicks.

Great report. Looking forward to the pics of the chicks (can we give the freaks and geeks a miss?). (thumbs u