• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 on Metro!!!

28 posts in this topic

I don't think the sale would appear on GPA because it was not a CGC certified book.

I thought it was "listed as a CGC 4.0 crm/ow"? (shrug)

That agrees with my recollection. I guess I should have put this pertinent info in my original posting - oops :foryou:

I don't think the sale would appear on GPA because it was not a CGC certified book.

I thought it was "listed as a CGC 4.0 crm/ow"? (shrug)

That agrees with my recollection. I guess I should have put this pertinent info in my original posting - oops :foryou:

wow, I believe I would have paid $150K for a cgc 4.0...c'est la vie

it was listed as cgc graded.

That's true. It slipped my mind that they report sales to GPA. They're selective though, aren't they? I wonder what their criteria is.

In general, I get frustrated with metro when it comes to researching the things I'm interested in. No "greater than" price search and no way to track new books entered into their inventory make it pretty tough to pull out the interesting books they have and I'd pay a dollar to see metro's equivalent to http://comics.ha.com/common/auction/halloffame.php or the "record breaking sales" column on the front page of comiclink.

they have a link on the side of there front page saying there is one coming soon..

it's called THE BIG DEAL

That's true. It slipped my mind that they report sales to GPA. They're selective though, aren't they? I wonder what their criteria is.

In general, I get frustrated with metro when it comes to researching the things I'm interested in. No "greater than" price search and no way to track new books entered into their inventory make it pretty tough to pull out the interesting books they have and I'd pay a dollar to see metro's equivalent to http://comics.ha.com/common/auction/halloffame.php or the "record breaking sales" column on the front page of comiclink.

they have a link on the side of there front page saying there is one coming soon..

it's called THE BIG DEAL

Quick - Tec27Kid, give them a call, it might not be too late yet!! :wishluck:

it's called THE BIG DEAL

Quick - Tec27Kid, give them a call, it might not be too late yet!! :wishluck:

I am sure I am far down the list :sorry: