• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Thank You's...

23 posts in this topic

Your question is phrased oddly Issa. Obviously all signings took place at SDCCI, but Len Wein SPECIFICALLY did daily signings at the DC booth as well as at the special 70's signing on Friday, July 25 with other bronze age creators like Joe Staton, Bernie Wrightson, Jim Starlin, Paul Gulacy.

We got the Wein books received before Friday signed at the 70's Signing, but any books received after Friday were signed at the DC booth signings on Saturday and Sunday.

Your question is phrased oddly Issa. Obviously all signings took place at SDCCI, but Len Wein SPECIFICALLY did daily signings at the DC booth as well as at the special 70's signing on Friday, July 25 with other bronze age creators like Joe Staton, Bernie Wrightson, Jim Starlin, Paul Gulacy.

We got the Wein books received before Friday signed at the 70's Signing, but any books received after Friday were signed at the DC booth signings on Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you. Sorry, I meant to ask "Which booth..." ...I assumed a guy like Len would be hard to find for a signing or perhaps he might have only appeared for a few panels...and not a signing at all. My mistake. Thanks for the pertinent info, sir. :thumbsup: