• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steel City Con Report, Then Off to Chicago (NSCC Show)

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

While everyone was at San Diego this week having a blast, HOT FLIPS was set up at the Last Steel City convention (not really the last one). It was the final event at the ExpoMart before they turn the place in to all business offices.

Anyway, It is Saturday morning & the early buyers were let in at 8 am, It was crowded, Most of the sales came in the moring & started to tail off later in the afternoon. We were set up at the Atrium Next to Dawn Marie (WWE Diva) & Larry Thomas (Soup Nazi on Sienfled) & 1980's pop icon Tiffany. They all had nice size lines & fans were happy to see them.

There were not many Comic Book dealers set up there, I guess they were at the other Big show in the west coast.

This was a fun show & now looking forward to the next one on October 24-26, Yes it will now be a 3 day convention at the Pittsbugh sports arena (I think that is what it is called) The guest line up was announced ICE - T, Lou Ferrigno are scheduled to be there.

We wil be back there in October.

Now we are off the Chicago for the National Sports Card Convention (Booth #1640) It will be at the same place as Wizard World, at the Donald E. Stephens convention center. Now I don't know what to expect, It Has been over 8 years since HOT FLIPS or CCC Promotions done any kind of Sports show, But we hear that this is the show to do. I guess this is there Big Comic Con. I will post reports on this later during the week. I know some people are a little curious & some are not, But this should be an interesting Convention.

This will be a Sports Card convention, We will have only Sports Card Supplies. If anyone happens to be there this weekend, we will be set up at BOOTH # 1640.

Stop by & say "HI" & protect your collectibles with us.

www.hotflips.com

Next convention will be doing is the CLIFTON COMIC EXPO on September 14