• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday night dinner 9/26 in Baltimore

163 posts in this topic

I hate to do this guys and gals but I have to look back to watsons comment about hearding cats. I will be at ESPN zone at 7. It has everything and is in walking distance.

They do not take reservations but if we have enough we can still chat at the bar or at adjoining tables.

Hope to see all of you there.

I hate to do this guys and gals but I have to look back to watsons comment about hearding cats. I will be at ESPN zone at 7. It has everything and is in walking distance.

They do not take reservations but if we have enough we can still chat at the bar or at adjoining tables.

Joey,

I will join you at the 'Zone

Joey,

I will join you at the 'Zone

(worship)

How late will you guys be out? I am going to be at the Orioles game with the wife, but we'll stop by the Zone if you guys will be there for awhile (like 10 PM)... especially if the game completely blows.

If it's like any of the other dinners (and an open bar) most will be there past 10 PM.

How late will you guys be out? I am going to be at the Orioles game with the wife, but we'll stop by the Zone if you guys will be there for awhile (like 10 PM)... especially if the game completely blows.

If it's like any of the other dinners (and an open bar) most will be there past 10 PM.

Chances are pretty good that myself, MutantKeys, and Pitboss will be stopping over :wishluck::headbang:

Chances are pretty good that myself, MutantKeys, and Pitboss will be stopping over :wishluck::headbang:

Damn. :P

That we will :devil:

:shy:

:acclaim: