• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who should be the MAJOR villian inthe next Batman movie?

Who should studio select as Batman's next MAJOR villian to keep the franchise going strong?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Who should studio select as Batman's next MAJOR villian to keep the franchise going strong?

57 posts in this topic

Ra's al Ghul or Scarecrow.

My reasoning is thus: No new villains. Keep the pace slow. Too soon to reuse the Joker especially as replacing the actor will be a major challenge. Two-Face is pretty clearly dead (they held his funeral).

Yes, they will need a very good quality -script since they won't be able to lean on the novelty of a new villain. That's the point! :grin:

Bring back the Joker for ep 4.

Wouldn't mind seeing Firefly floating around as a secondary villian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(comics)

oooooohhhh.... how scarcy......... a firefly

why not just have Batman fight Tinkerbell?

Firefly has eluded Batman on multiple occasions and was a villain even before Mr. Freeze. I was looking at this villain as more of a timeline thing and I think he is an interesting villain. But as I mentioned a secodary villian used in a team up or such.

And how does tinkerbell even relate to firefly? :screwy:

A firefly is a tiny little insect that does not bite and scares nobody, in fact people like to look at them (unlike spiders). The word FIREFLY has no intimidation factor, just like Tinkerbell is not too intimidating.

A firefly is a tiny little insect that does not bite and scares nobody, in fact people like to look at them (unlike spiders). The word FIREFLY has no intimidation factor, just like Tinkerbell is not too intimidating.

Well in this case we not talking about a real firefly are we. We are talking about a villain that got his name only because Batman was chasing him and followed an actual firefly thus the villain escaped. And as for the name Firefly being not intimidating that is like saying the name Joker isn't intimidating or the name Riddler. Oh noes they going to play jokes and boggle my mind with riddles lol. I would be more concerned about being set on fire or frozen from Mr Freeze. Your argument is weak at best.

And btw Tinkerbell is a fairy and fairies can be really nasty.

jennifer connelly as "catwoman"..

Lindsay Lohan as Catwoman, Britney as Poison Ivy, Kim Kardashian as Batgirl, and Paris as Batman's new girlfriend. The 4 Bimbos of the Apocolypse..... what a movie !!!!!!

Hellz yeah :headbang:

znags7.jpg

I just thought of something. They've already done a little bit of this in The Crow, but what about a CG Joker?

They've been talking about replacing actors for years with the technology of CGI getting better every year. I've seen enough at SIGGRAPH to know this could be done believably. Money and time-wise might be a factor, but this can be done. hm

I'm sure this would cause a media frenzy, with him dying suddenly and tragically. I don't see how it would be in good taste, to have him "CGI'd" for an entire movie.

It'd probably not be done for a couple years anyway to lessen any impact, but I assume they'd first get the rights to use his likeness from his estate.