• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overall image for set, like a group shot

5 posts in this topic

I have a suggestion. How about a slot for uploading an image to represent a set as a whole? We could upload a nice big groupshot showing off each set.

There are relatively few cases where I'm interested enough to click through each item in a set to view the front and back covers. Especially since in most cases I already know what these will look like!

A nice big group shot showing off the set though, that would be cool to see. Some people might like to pose with a couple of keys from the set, or spread the whole run out on their living room floor.

Increase the max image size while you're at it please! :)

I believe you can go into "photo album" mode where all the books will show up in thumbnails...check it out.

I'm all for an increase in max size...it use to be 100kb...now 120kb...I think 175kb would be nice enough to really show 'em off.