• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The one and only...TRUE first appearance of Wonder Woman

18 posts in this topic

Did you know that the first appearance of Wonder Woman is actually in a Marvel comic? If not, check this out.

Item Description:

You are bidding on a Avengers #9 Comic Book Released by Marvel Comics in October 1964 with a Apparent FN 6.0 Slight (P) CGC Restored Grade.

Restoration Includes: small amount of color touch on cover.

- OFF-WHITE Pages

- First appearance of Wonder Woman

- Don Heck and Ayers art

gossip.gif

Behind every Wonder Man is a Wonder Woman !! Hmmm...unfortunatly they were unable to get her first appearance in this issue. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, this just occurred to me now, why wouldn't there be a crisis on the Marvel and D.C. universes with Wonder Man and Wonder Woman too finally resolve if they are cousins or related too somehow.... sign-funnypost.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Behind every Wonder Man is a Wonder Woman !! Hmmm...unfortunatly they were unable to get her first appearance in this issue. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, this just occurred to me now, why wouldn't there be a crisis on the Marvel and D.C. universes with Wonder Man and Wonder Woman too finally resolve if they are cousins or related too somehow.... sign-funnypost.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

That could be where the Wonder Twins came from!! It's all starting to become clear. Except Gleep, never understood that monkey.

That could be where the Wonder Twins came from!! It's all starting to become clear. Except Gleep, never understood that monkey.

Just the other night I watch "The Family Guy" where Peter Griffin and the dog made reference to the Wonder Twin Powers!! Peter ask the dog to pull out his ring and they both joined rings together. Peter would hark .... form of "steam" and then the dog replied... "we got these from a cereal box?! sign-funnypost.gifforeheadslap.gif

Waiting for Joanna to talk some sense into you goombas... stooges.gif

Nah, I'm too geeky (because my first thought was "First appearance? That's a 1964 comic and Wonder Woman had already been around for more than 20 years, so the joke doesn't make sense!"). Due to this unavoidable geekiness, I've elected not to respond.

-- Joanna

Understood... I'm just glad you switched from Wonder Tot to Wonder Lass as your icon! Wonder Tot was weirding me out! I think the name derives from "I WONDER who TOT her to stare that way?"

That's still Wonder Tot, just a different drawing. The other one weirded out Donut, too. Not wanting to cause mental trauma, I switched it.

-- Joanna

Just the other night I watch "The Family Guy" where Peter Griffin and the dog made reference to the Wonder Twin Powers!!

That show rules! So glad they put it out on DVD!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

Are they going to make any new episodes of "THE FAMILY GUY" anytime soon?? 893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gifthumbsup2.gif

Just the other night I watch "The Family Guy" where Peter Griffin and the dog made reference to the Wonder Twin Powers!!

Chris

Are they going to make any new episodes of "THE FAMILY GUY" anytime soon?? 893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gifthumbsup2.gif

Nope.. Series offically cancelled

Chris

Nope.. Series offically cancelled

Guess what.... news.gif some new light on the series Bonus for any fans "THE FAMILY GUY" series

"Family Guy" Coming Back

As many as 35 new episodes could return to the small screen in January 2005, which would mark the first time that a cancelled series has ever been revived based on strong DVD sales and syndication ratings.

Really...? tongue.gif

How 'bout the Star Trek franchise?

I'm glad the Family Guy is coming back btw. 893applaud-thumb.gif