• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 2: Foolkiller's Sales Bonanza! (slabs, raw, HG, LG)

317 posts in this topic

First, all books from all previous sales threads have all been shipped as of today. Some were earlier, but a few last ones went out the door this morning.

Second, this is probably one of the strongest offerings I've ever made on the boards. There's over 75 books, some slabs, mostly raw, and mostly high grade (though some low grade). There's an even a few keys.

Third, the normal rules apply, :takeit: trumps all else.

Thanks in advance for any purchases made. I just sat down and graded every single book before scanning it in, but as always, a no hassle return policy is in place. Paypal preferred but other forms of payment are accepted.

The listings will begin at midnight EST (or thereabouts, maybe a few minutes after).

Um, any DC war?

Andy

I have one book, just so you don't have to wait for it, it will be the first book I list at midnight. Otherwise, I'm sticking to the order I scanned them in. You do ask in every thread, and there is one to show tonight.

Um, any DC war?

Andy

I have one book, just so you don't have to wait for it, it will be the first book I list at midnight. Otherwise, I'm sticking to the order I scanned them in. You do ask in every thread, and there is one to show tonight.

(worship) You are very kind. Thank you.

Andy

Let me just say this all pales in comparison to offering Tec 28-38 and then a Tec 27 in (restored) 8.5 -- but hey, this is what I've got... you may not see the "best" stuff all at once, it's all spread out. Plus, it's always surprising what people really want to see...

Our Fighting Forces 136 9.2 SOLD

beautiful copy BIN $30

OFF136.jpg