• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was Steve Borock in SD? Does anyone know what he plans to do now?

34 posts in this topic

When I asked him what he was going to do, he said that he did not know. He's just taking a month off to decide on his options. He did say that a few big outfits have offered him positions with their company. Steve did mention that he intends to stay in Florida regardless of what he does in the future.

When I asked him what he was going to do, he said that he did not know. He's just taking a month off to decide on his options. He did say that a few big outfits have offered him positions with their company. Steve did mention that he intends to stay in Florida regardless of what he does in the future.

if I were steve, I would move up north hm maybe canada (shrug)

I don't know what he's going to be doing, but I've never seen him so relaxed and having so much fun.
you mean this hobby is supposed to be relaxing and fun :baiting:

Canada is cold compared to FL but we don't normally have hurricanes... just socialized medicine for the aged.

Which would be a huge selling point to someone with a young family and exorbitant medical insurance costs/insurance in the USA!

I don't know what he's going to be doing, but I've never seen him so relaxed and having so much fun.

It's interesting. That group that was at Peter's Friday night...I hate to get all mushy, but what a great group of guys. All there for no other purpose but the love of comics, and the enjoyment of sharing that passion with like-minded individuals. People who get the fact that this IS all about fun, and not about stupid controversies or who has the better books.

This hobby is doing okay with folks like that involved. (thumbs u

It's interesting. That group that was at Peter's Friday night...I hate to get all mushy, but what a great group of guys. All there for no other purpose but the love of comics, and the enjoyment of sharing that passion with like-minded individuals. People who get the fact that this IS all about fun, and not about stupid controversies or who has the better books.

This hobby is doing okay with folks like that involved. (thumbs u

go ahead, get mushy, it's ok....

That group that was at Peter's Friday night...I hate to get all mushy, but what a great group of guys.

When are we getting the pics and stories on the gathering?

That group that was at Peter's Friday night...I hate to get all mushy, but what a great group of guys.

When are we getting the pics and stories on the gathering?

there are several pics here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2523050#Post2523050

So the rumors about the two of you having a blood feud are true. hm

I think steve is great (though I didn't get a 6am breakfast invite :baiting: ) ... I just get so tired of this Fl heat (as steve might too) that I have thought about Canada...I mean, look at all it offers: Kristen Kreuk, Greggy, snow and I hear they have 2 litre Coke Zero bottles for sale... what is not to like lol

I think steve is great (though I didn't get a 6am breakfast invite :baiting: ) ... I just get so tired of this Fl heat (as steve might too) that I have thought about Canada...I mean, look at all it offers: Kristen Kreuk, Greggy, snow and I hear they have 2 litre Coke Zero bottles for sale... what is not to like lol

Dont do it !!! I love canadians , seriously some of the friendliest people I have ever met. But dear lord the food in that country is horrible. Well except the fries/gravy/cheese. But seriously I dont know how americans can go there and not starve to death.

Dont do it !!! I love canadians , seriously some of the friendliest people I have ever met. But dear lord the food in that country is horrible. Well except the fries/gravy/cheese. But seriously I dont know how americans can go there and not starve to death.

ok, then I guess I will stay in FLorida with Steve (thumbs u

I hear they have 2 litre Coke Zero bottles for sale... what is not to like lol

You know if you go to the Coke Museum here in the ATL they have all the free Coke Zero you can drink at the end of the tour (along with samples of Coke products from around the world).

I hear they have 2 litre Coke Zero bottles for sale... what is not to like lol

You know if you go to the Coke Museum here in the ATL they have all the free Coke Zero you can drink at the end of the tour (along with samples of Coke products from around the world).

been there many times... been to the one in Las Vegas, and even went to World of Coca Cola in NY, before it shut down...