• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 for sale CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

Just a little about it.The top staple is rusty and loose but not detached.In the upper left corner has a water stain that goes through the book.I thought it was about a 3.5 or 4.0 and the cenusus is that it is a 3.0 or 3.5.I really hate to sell it cause I thought I would never own one but money is tight and bills keep coming so here it goes.The Overstreet price for a 4.0 is $180.Selling price is $130.00.Shipping will be $5.80 for priority and delivery confirmation.

Hulk181.jpg

Hulk181back.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks october

Cool. Never owned one and this one was cheap with decent eye appeal.

Yes it is nice.Has real nice gloss still.I still hate to see it go.But its nice to know its going to a good home

Guess buying this one was a good move. Was considering a lowball by PM, then said screw it.

I was considering buying for a flip but wanted to give someone a chance who really needed the book. Glad you got it.

R.