• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on grading tiers...???

6 posts in this topic

Just a quick question on grading tiers...can one have books under say...economy, standard, express and collector coupons all on the same submission? I have a number of books I plan on submitting, but would be divided up under several of the different tiers. Do I do up a separate submission for each tier or ?

Obviously there would be different turn around times...does CGC just hold everything and then ship it all at once - once all the books have been graded?

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks! :grin:

They would need to be on seperate sub forms, but to save on postage, you can put"ship w/ invoice #'s" on each invoice.

Call customer service toll free 1 866 NM COMIC

(Just a public service announcement from a former employee)

They would need to be on seperate sub forms, but to save on postage, you can put"ship w/ invoice #'s" on each invoice.

Are you going to post in the grading forum now too?

If so I have some books that could use a pre-screening.

:wishluck:

They don't want to do this anymore, so you'll be using some big time favor chips if you ask. "Too confusing...too many things can go wrong, etc"

(Just a public service announcement from a customer that's been there done that)

They would need to be on seperate sub forms, but to save on postage, you can put"ship w/ invoice #'s" on each invoice.Call customer service toll free 1 866 NM COMIC(Just a public service announcement from a former employee)
They don't want to do this anymore, so you'll be using some big time favor chips if you ask. "Too confusing...too many things can go wrong, etc"(Just a public service announcement from a customer that's been there done that)
 :blush:

They would need to be on seperate sub forms, but to save on postage, you can put"ship w/ invoice #'s" on each invoice.Call customer service toll free 1 866 NM COMIC(Just a public service announcement from a former employee)
They don't want to do this anymore, so you'll be using some big time favor chips if you ask. "Too confusing...too many things can go wrong, etc"(Just a public service announcement from a customer that's been there done that)
 :blush:

Yep, happened to me, too. They did at least ship the re-holdered X-Men book with my modern tier, though. They don't like your $$-saving ideas, Steve! :baiting: