• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden and Atomic Age for sale

71 posts in this topic

Air Fighters 25.0$600Classic, classic Valkyrie cover. Nice colors and whites.  airfighters2-2.jpg 
 :takeit:

(worship)

One of the books in this thread that's on my want list. Thanks for relieving the anguish.

Air Fighters 25.0$600Classic, classic Valkyrie cover. Nice colors and whites.  airfighters2-2.jpg 
 (worship)One of the books in this thread that's on my want list.  Thanks for relieving the anguish. 
IMHO....one of the best covers! :cloud9:

(worship)One of the books in this thread that's on my want list.  Thanks for relieving the anguish. 
IMHO....one of the best covers! :cloud9:

Check his credit. I hear he is no longer employed. :baiting:

I should have bet money on this sale. I knew you were going to pick up this book.

Congrats. It's a great issue.

Got a Mask #1 for sale by any chance...? lol

That's a keeper....til I upgrade. :)

The 6.0 Crowley copy is out there somewhere. I was an underbidder on that Comic Connect auction. If I had it to do over again...

Jumbo 163

5.5/6.0

$85

Great Whitman Ghost Gallery cover. Small spine chip brings down the technical grade, but this is a really nice copy of a tough late-run issue.

jumbo163-1.jpg

Sweet!

heh... you beat me by 1 min 57 secs...

i really shouldn't be checking your threads. i feel like tearing my eyes out. i really want the eerie #1 :(

It's an awesome, awesome book. Need to sell off some stuff for tuition though.....and early GA DCs. :eek:

Planet 66 and 68 are sold.