• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof! (Image Comics)... Best new ongoing in ages!

59 posts in this topic

NB7 is around ebay for $3.00 - $4.00... but it's always annoying to buy a single low-priced comic and then have to pay for shipping... I'm always keeping my eyes open for stray copies of that or Proof 1, but it's very very rare that I see either one. If I run across extras, like, ever, I'll post 'em here.

There's also a Proof 1-7 set at auction right now (6 days left) that I just got outbid on. I'm just trying to upgrade my #1 tho, so I'm out if anyone here is looking at that set too.

That would be my bid. Sorry for the outbid.

no, no... definitely go for it! They're yours. (or at least, I won't knock you out of it)

Good luck :)

word for word..he said: "I dont think I have ever heard of that so no, no I dont think I have any.." seems like there is some buzz on this comic, i just want a set to read.. Found a set online for cover value.. worth a read?

In my opinion, yes!

And, if you really don't like them, I'll buy them back off of you at cost if they're not beaters. :)

I'd never heard of ecrater before either... looks like a pretty neat idea tho. *scratches head*

Good luck on the hunt, guys... I can't believe your stores don't carry the title... I was under the impression that it was a relatively popular Image book. kooky.

(There is a BIN set on ebay for 1-5, but it's $35... too much...)

((The first issue is still free on imagecomics.com tho if you just wanna read and don't mind killing your eyeballs.))

I found a seller on eCrater that has these books, but I have never used eCrater and dont really want to lol

ecrater is easy to use, and if the seller is thecomichutt you can trust him. I order stuff from him all the time he used to sell on yahoo and bidville before they went bust.

ecrater is easy to use, and if the seller is thecomichutt you can trust him. I order stuff from him all the time he used to sell on yahoo and bidville before they went bust.

Damn you.. You took copies 4 and 5 off him. lol I ended up getting the other 8 from him, and spoke to him on the phone, real nice guy.. and no sales tax is a plus

Damn you.. You took copies 4 and 5 off him. lol I ended up getting the other 8 from him, and spoke to him on the phone, real nice guy.. and no sales tax is a plus

:devil:

I just finished reading the TPB for the first time (and the 1st story arc in one sitting for the first time)

It went a little slower for me than I thought it would, but it was still very enjoyable.

I picked up on a few things I didn't notice before, and I DEFINITELY started remembering things I'd forgotten previously.

I should just look, but I'm lazy right now b/c I'm drinking....... but I don't remember the last couple of pages where the Dover Demon tells all the future things to the dodo bird. (did the dodo die?? :()

Crazy that numbers 4 and 5 are so hard to find... I'll check my LCS on Wednesday to see if they happen to have those issues laying around.

... I really can't wait for #13... (I still love Savage Dragon!)

EDIT: There are a bunch of copies over at Atomic Avenue at cover...

http://www.atomicavenue.com/atomic/TitleDetail.aspx?TitleID=27971

Only 1 copy of 4 and 2 of 5 tho...