• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Marvel & DC: Grey-Tone Covers, Marvel Westerns, Hero Books!!

135 posts in this topic

As always I accept returns on items not as described. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, and now Visa/MC/American Express.

I accept :takeit: via post quoting item(quoting text is sufficient, no need to quote the pic as well) or :takeit: via PM, timestamp is the winner between the two, please do not edit the :takeit: posts.

Postage in US is $5, Canada $10, other $12 for 1-6 books, larger quantity may be more depending on package size.

Nice lot of assorted books, they have been sitting bagged untouched for 30+ years, all have have great color gloss

Let's start out with these beauties....

I am going to offer them as a lot for now, may split later with indiviual pricing. Beautiful copies with minimal wear.

#12 NM 9.4

seadevils12.jpg

Back Cover

#13 VF/NM 9.0

seadevils13.jpg

Back Cover

#17 VF/NM 9.0 (minimum)

seadevils17.jpg

Back Cover

#18 VF+ to VF/NM 8.5-9.0

seadevils18.jpg

Back Cover

#20 VF/NM 9.0

seadevils20.jpg

Back Cover

#22 NM 9.4 (minimum)

seadevils22.jpg

Back Cover

Lot price $695.

As always I accept returns on items not as described. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, and now Visa/MC/American Express.

I accept :takeit: via post quoting item(quoting text is sufficient, no need to quote the pic as well) or :takeit: via PM, timestamp is the winner between the two, please do not edit the :takeit: posts.

Postage in US is $5, Canada $10, other $12 for 1-6 books, larger quantity may be more depending on package size.

Nice lot of assorted books, they have been sitting bagged untouched for 30+ years, all have have great color gloss

I am going to offer them as a lot for now, may split later with indiviual pricing. Beautiful copies with minimal wear.

#12 NM 9.4

seadevils12.jpg

Back Cover

#13 VF/NM 9.0

seadevils13.jpg

Back Cover

#17 VF/NM 9.0 (minimum)

seadevils17.jpg

Back Cover

#18 VF+ to VF/NM 8.5-9.0

seadevils18.jpg

Back Cover

#20 VF/NM 9.0

seadevils20.jpg

Back Cover

#22 NM 9.4 (minimum)

seadevils22.jpg

Back Cover

Lot price $695.

:takeit:

#12 NM 9.4

#13 VF/NM 9.0

#17 VF/NM 9.0 (minimum)

#18 VF+ to VF/NM 8.5-9.0

#20 VF/NM 9.0

#22 NM 9.4 (minimum)

Lot price $695.

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks Brent, you're gonna love these books!

I think my Rawhide Kid #69 has the same defect. Maybe it's a printer's defect.

I'll take another look at it, maybe it is a printing issue.

I think I forgot to mention and will add to first post in the thread, some have a blue ink mark back cover from stacking and the date stamp of adjoining cover transferring.