• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Day : Mike Mignola

4 posts in this topic

Very good art week for me this week and strangely enough this weeks mark's my one year anniversary collecting original art :acclaim: And I must say I've never spent so much money on collectibles than the previous year :tonofbricks: What people say is true ; Original Art is a lot more addictive than comics :D

Anyway, when I started collecting original art my grand plan was to someday own a Dr Doom page from all the great Silver and Bronze age artists. In fact I don't usually collect anything newer than 1985, but I made one exception...Mike Mignola. I've been searching for a long time for a page from this Graphic Novel and am very glad to have finally obtained one at last.

I know for most people it's all about Hellboy, but for me it's about Doom and I loved this graphic novel when I read it all those years ago and am now very proud to own a page from it.

Check it out at my CAF Chromium's CAF

Oh and I've noticed that the text balloons are coming off, what kind of glue would be the best to reattach them ?

I know for most people it's all about Hellboy, but for me it's about Doom and I loved this graphic novel when I read it all those years ago and am now very proud to own a page from it.

I'm with you. I loved that graphic novel back in the day. Still do actually.

Congrats on the page. (worship)