• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time For A Cover Thread!

258 posts in this topic

Nice, that's one I've always wanted as I try to get as many of the SA/BA Avengers crossover issues as I can :cloud9:

It was one of the very first books I bought off the newsstand back in the day. My first book had been an Avengers #66 and I was a huge fan. Had never bought a Hulk book before, but the cover grabbed me and I simply had to branch out and buy it.

Fast forward to the present day and it evaded me for a few years. Never managed to find one in the right grade at the right price. I was almost despairing I ever would (strange, considering how common it should be), but then I started selling the OO books on consignment and guess what happened to be in one of the first boxes? :headbang:

Tis good karma! same sort of thing happed to me and Sub Mariner 35, had the Avgengers on the cover by Sal Bucsema and I hadda have it, That's the book that started the Avengers crossover fad for me :cloud9: