• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon SAT. NIGHT FORUM DINNER -PIG ROAST- official thread

223 posts in this topic

Figured this should be a good time to get this started.

Just got off the phone with the meat market about the pig, they need 3 wks booking time.

SO...

I'll need 10 to 15 people to make this happen.

COST

A piddly $40 per person.

While up $20 from last year, that's still almost $40 less then your typical forum dinner AND...that cost includes booze.

Last year we had a nice catered italian meal with beer on tap.

This year....PIG ROAST, BABY!

And yes, lots of beer on tap.

I'll probably go the same route and do what I did last year, getting 2 different kinds of beer from the Dogfishhead brewpub.

There's also some harder stuff for you guys who partake.

As like last time, I ask that you guys drive responsible, get a designated driver, whatever you need to do.

Sign up thread begins here, and not to be confused with the Friday night dinner that Joe is doing.

This is for SATURDAY SEPT. 27th

Time 5:30 PM till you pass out.

Come a bit early if you want, but yeah...you should probably leave the convention a little early to get here. The show ends at 6 PM on Saturday, so give yourselves 30 min by car and allow traffic to get here.

I have to pick the pig up earlier in the afternoon, and it will stay hot, but I don't want to set the time too much later in the day.

If I can find a worthwhile navigator, I'll be there. (thumbs u

We'll figure it out. I'm in and maybe we can hitch a ride with Timmy assuming he doesn't ride a scooter.

Well you can count me out for Baltimore. I have too much going on now to get away for a few days. :( Personal commitments, such as training, and the new female in my life, just make it impossible for me to get away. We were considering going away that weekend too and I don't think a comic show is what she has in mind. :insane:

Well you can count me out for Baltimore. I have too much going on now to get away for a few days. :( Personal commitments, such as training, and the new female in my life, just make it impossible for me to get away. We were considering going away that weekend too and I don't think a comic show is what she has in mind. :insane:

If she REALLY loves you...she'll do it! :thumbsup:

If she REALLY loves you...she'll do it! :thumbsup:

Oh Lord! doh! Let's not talk about love yet. Sheesh. :insane: