• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #4...Poll style

Avengers #4  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Avengers #4

14 posts in this topic

Why did you go down all the way to 3.0? Do you really think there is any possibility that this is a 3.0 or even a 4.0 for that matter? Almost all of the votes so far are closer to the top than the bottom.

It was just a random selection. The idea is to have a wide range and since the grade selection is anonymous, people tend to be more honest in there opinion.

You would be surprised at how far either way some the grades selections can go.

Why did you go down all the way to 3.0? Do you really think there is any possibility that this is a 3.0 or even a 4.0 for that matter? Almost all of the votes so far are closer to the top than the bottom.

It was just a random selection. The idea is to have a wide range and since the grade selection is anonymous, people tend to be more honest in there opinion.

You would be surprised at how far either way some the grades selections can go.

I'm never afraid to go down in a blaze of glory!

:tonofbricks:

I went with 6.5 but was torn between this and a 7.0. Great looking book Mike, and if you end up selling it before the movie, you'll make a killing as I've seen higher graded copies that didn't present as well.

I voted 7.0 before reading any further posts. Glad to see that the consensus agree's. I was surprised to see someone vote VG+. :o What could they see to bring it down that low? (shrug)

BTW Mike what is your opinion of grade? (shrug) (shrug)

I voted 7.0 before reading any further posts. Glad to see that the consensus agree's. I was surprised to see someone vote VG+. :o What could they see to bring it down that low? (shrug)

BTW Mike what is your opinion of grade? (shrug) (shrug)

I voted 6.5. I'll be sibmitting it to CGC next week and try to time the movie hype just right to sell it. I had to run out and find this one. I just sold a 9.0 and now have sellers remorse. :(