• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Factor #1 "variant" inquiry: Are there any w/ different price/issue location?

5 posts in this topic

Ok,

I listed an el~cheapo BIN for an X-Factor #1 during the last $.25 listing offer and got a late inquiry re. the fact that the price and issue # are listed horizontally in the price-box vs. vertically?

Dear solitaireone,

on your issue, the price and issue number are horizontal (side by side). on my issue, the price and issue number are vertical (one on top of the other). i was just curious if this was considered a "variation" and what does it mean regarding the "value"?? thanks.

- radarz

Is there such a variant? I went through the 8, or so copies I have and they all appear "normal" to me? :shy:

Granted, I'm aware of a slight color-variant (darker gray vs. off-purple) in the price-box area, but a price/issue location variation, really?

Every copy I've ever seen looks like this one: :screwy::blahblah:

X-Factor1stock.jpg

Thoughts? Comments? Crack-pot opinions? What say you, fellow Forumites? :gossip:

Thanks, friends... -Neal, "SolitaireOne"

Direct vs newsstand, no price difference:

47b3_1.JPG

:o Good call, S_T_U... I hadn't even considered a Direct vs. Newsstand ed. back in '86 being different in that manner. (thumbs u

See, this is precisely why The Forums ROCK! :golfclap: