• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible #50/51 second printings?

15 posts in this topic

Last night on image's site it said that the second printings for #50 and 51 were coming out today. Now, it only says the second printing for #50 is coming out, but I still can't locate a copy. It was on diamond's list, wasn't it?

Did anyone get either one of these at their LCS today? Mine didn't have either one, nor did two other shops i called...they all said they didn't receive them...

what gives? (shrug)

Looks like the second print of #50 only came out in the UK....I heard it was pushed back in the US.....here is an ebay seller from the UK with a physical copy available:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INVINCIBLE-50-NEW-PRINTING-VARIANT-FROM-IMAGE_W0QQitemZ120291964618QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120291964618&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

Sure you want just one copy? I cant gurantee above NM though since they have been sitting there a few days now and been handled. All go back and check today if you get back with me. All get you the best copy they have from the 5, but at what condition should I walk away? I think they are all VF/NM still at least.