• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who`s ready for the Comiclink auction to begin....

71 posts in this topic

I've been wondering. What's fantasy football?

I know what fantasy football is,

but I always wanted to know what a fantasy football bono is...

hm

Nerf, serious question here that's been bugging me. What's a nerfherder? (shrug)

I've been wondering. What's fantasy football?

I know what fantasy football is,

but I always wanted to know what a fantasy football bono is...

hm

Nerf, serious question here that's been bugging me. What's a nerfherder? (shrug)

It's from Empire Strikes Back when Princess Leia refers to Han Solo as a stuck up, scruffy looking nerfherder... or at least that's what I'm assuming.

2 of only 3 comics I can say I really miss are in that auction. If I got back into collecting comics after college I would go back and buy them. They are Detective Comics 69 CGC 8.5, and Detective Comics 71 CGC 8.5 Twilight Copy. The other book I miss is Detective Comics 168 CGC 6.5...but I probably would've snapped up that CGC 8.5 Brent recently sold on ebay. That book was a DEAL! All are Joker (Red Hood) black cover goodness.

Reminder bids placed (all 18 of them :o ). I'll probably be lucky to overypay and win one. :P

Wazzup with the fire lake collection? Are those the books from zillaf4 (a bunch of which he auctioned off a couple of months ago on ebay)?