• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

price check...aisle 5

6 posts in this topic

I paid $125 sale price on my Hulk 181 (about OS) for a GD+ copy, and that was the best deal on this book that I've seen all summer. GPA on 181 is $130 but that's from '06 where as a VG copy just sold this month for about $295.

IH 180 seems to have it running between $20--$30 in 1.0-3.0 (though no recent sales marked).

I paid $125 sale price on my Hulk 181 (about OS) for a GD+ copy, and that was the best deal on this book that I've seen all summer. GPA on 181 is $130 but that's from '06 where as a VG copy just sold this month for about $295.

IH 180 seems to have it running between $20--$30 in 1.0-3.0 (though no recent sales marked).

I've been looking for a G Hulk 181 and I can tell you 125 is way better than anything I've seen lately. Good pick-up. :golfclap:

Yeah... for a G copy, the range is probably about $25-$50 higher easily, and this book took me months to find (thanks again Bedrock City Comics!)

Very nice. I'm even local to Bedrock. Lucky for you I didn't know about that deal. (: