• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 92 Grade?

9 posts in this topic

I would go with a nicely presenting 6.5-7.0. There are two stains at the spine the smudging on the back cover. and looks like a stain on the right edge of front cover in the yellow

I would go with a nicely presenting 6.5-7.0. There are two stains at the spine the smudging on the back cover. and looks like a stain on the right edge of front cover in the yellow

Definatly no stains on the front cover that's the design on the pipe spidey's on and here's the back cover blown up some more. Are you sure those are stains? I'm new to all the 'grading' but it looks to me like the paper turning a darker color from time because it looks like that on the inside couple of pages but none of the color or printing is smudged, lost, or affected like it would be if a liquid got on it. here's a bigger scan of it:

e7047db5.jpg

Wondering, some was 8.5 some say 7. How but can we settle this as a solid 8.0? or is this 'discoloration' enough to make it only a solid 7.5? Planning on selling this. Thanks