• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plainville, CT August 31st

10 posts in this topic

Show runs at the Plainville V.F.W. Hall- 7 Northwest Dr. (Route 10) from 10 AM to 3 PM.

UPCOMING 2008 COMIC/TOY/COLLECTIBLES/SHOWS (ON SUNDAYS): August 31st, September 28th, October 26th

99 CENT ADMISSION, CHILDREN UNDER 10 ARE FREE

40 dealer tables, Something for everyone! Non-Sports/Yu-Gi-Oh/Comics/Movie Collectables/Pokemon/Magic/Action Figures/DVDs/Vintage Toys/Hot Wheels/Hourly Raffles/CAG Friendly/Free Coffee/Free Donuts

Typically, I find the shows taking place after a break (the Jan and Aug shows in particular) are better than most as there has been some time in between the previous shows (with dealers bringing more stuff).

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the August as I'm going home to visit my folks along with the September show as I should be in Baltimore. So, hopefully you guys can keep us posted how it goes!