• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know when Mike Zeck will be signing next?

22 posts in this topic

I want to get Mike Zeck to sign my GI Joe #21 Rengar Michael Turner Variant cover. It's already CGC SS by Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald. Do you know if/when he'll be signing soon?

Renegar.jpg

Zeck does not do cons anymore, I have heard of private signings getting SS. I personally got to get a bunch of autographs and a few sketches from him this time last year. Unfortunatly I was not a SS witness at that time. If there is enough support here I would be willing to ask him to do another private signing. But I would assue with the number of Zeck CGC books I have seen around here someone probably already has made that connection before with Zeck and may want to again.

I've heard of the private signings, but often waaay too late to get something sent in. Have 3-4 items that I have at the ready to send out if someone can get a signing setup. You can definitely put me on that long list of would be CGC SS seekers for Zeck!!

For those who have posted here I have taken your names down, and will let you know when and if this signing will be ago.

If you are interested in submitting books please post here on this thread. (ala the Frazetta thread) I will keep all those interested informed on any new information I get via posting on this thread.

I would like to submit 3-4 books depending on pricing (maybe a couple more, maybe less). A couple would be slabbed and need to be cracked out.

Thanks in advance for attempting to put this together!!

Brian

PS- Would love to see what he puts on your Fallen Son cover to add to your impressive collection.