• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series event - Ken Lashley @ 3rd Quadrant Comics - Sept. 20 in Toronto

10 posts in this topic

Daryl Collison, owner of 3rd Quadrant Comics in Toronto has asked that I notify the boards that artist KEN LASHLEY (The Flash, Excalibur, 52) will be doing an IN-STORE signing at 3RD QUADRANT COMICS on SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20th to honour the release of the Lashley-illustrated CABLE SPECTACULAR #1 published by Marvel Comics.

As Daryl is also a Signature Series Witness/Dealer he can accept books signed at this event for the prestigious Signature Series label.

3rd Quadrant Comics

685 Queen Street West,

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

(416) 974-921

The date for this event has been changed to September 20th, 2008, since the book won't be released prior to Sept. 6th.

From the Facebook event page:

Hello folks.

First off I would like to thank you for your assistance in promoting the Ken Lashley signing at 3rd Quadrant of the Cable Spectacular slated for Sep. 6th.

The long and the short of it is we have moved the signing to the 20th of September. The reason is I made a mistake and did not notice that the books shipping date had been moved.

Ken has graciously made room in his schedule on Saturday the 20th of September at the same time - 1 - 3 pm.

If you would be so kind as to forward this information to whomever you feel would benefit from it, I would be thankful for your help.

Ken Lashley Cable Spectacular #1 signing

3rd Quadrant Comics

Saturday September 20th

1 - 3 pm

See you there!

Signature Series will be available.

Yes, the signing was a lot of fun. Ken is very generous to his fans, and had a lot of great stories to tell about his work in the industry. He wouldn't tell us what it was, but he's got a new book launching in January for Marvel.

I bought the cover to The Flash #2 from him. He had a lot of great art for sale.

Thanks to Daryl from 3rd Quadrant for hosting this event and for the fans that came out for it. Everyone that came to the signing left a happy customer.