• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't believe it! Second highest graded All American

18 posts in this topic

Thanks, I really think they are undervalued though. But, who knows in the future
AA, Green Lantern, All Flash, All Star, Flash...all GA titles that don't get the Action/Detective Love they deserve...now is a REALLY great time to be buying these if you are a fan!

Who knows, back in 2000 the Adventure 26 was not a hot item either (a good copy was going for 275 in guide-still cant believe that though). Now you cannot find one without paying over 7-8k in mid grade. The only thing with this is that its the last issue before Green Lantern and its a pre-hero -Hero issue in a way (I guess). I dont know , just hoping.

Who knows, back in 2000 the Adventure 26 was not a hot item either (a good copy was going for 275 in guide-still cant believe that though). Now you cannot find one without paying over 7-8k in mid grade. The only thing with this is that its the last issue before Green Lantern and its a pre-hero -Hero issue in a way (I guess). I dont know , just hoping.

Wait a bit, the price will come down.

You really think it will come down ?

if history has proven anything, it is that most commodities (comics includes) experience cyclical pricing structures... in demand one day (higher prices) and out of favor another (lower prices)... not 100% sure this applies to everything, but even action 1 and tec 27's have had down pricing in years past

Originally Posted By: Yannis

Wait a bit, the price will come down.

Next time one comes up for sale, it's mine. :sumo: