• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm back...

39 posts in this topic

Less than 20 minutes from initial post to full hijack... glad to see the world still spins on its axis... smile.gif

Tell Chrome to put the naked computer man away and we'll get back on topic!

[!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] .......he is NOT naked.....

socks....anyone ???

TWO of them....

foreheadslap.gif

Less than 20 minutes from initial post to full hijack... glad to see the world still spins on its axis... smile.gif

Tell Chrome to put the naked computer man away and we'll get back on topic!

[!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] .......he is NOT naked.....

socks....anyone ???

TWO of them....

foreheadslap.gif

Who knows...He could be wearing 3... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just a minor update. I'll be starting those auctions tomorrow. I got tied up at the shop (not literally Darth, geez, calm down 893naughty-thumb.gif) and wasn't able to get my scans done.

I'll be putting up about a dozen CGC books plus the 35c variants, and then some other junk I have lying around tongue.gif. I also have three extra HCs. Spirit Archives 12 (the latest one), Spirit Archives 11, and Strangers in Paradise Vol 3 Part Five (the latest one). If anyone has interest in those let me know. I'll make a real marketplace post tomorrow when I get the auctions going.

I'm gradually getting caught up on my forum reading. For some reason the Poe song "Angry Johnny" keeps running through my head... I wonder why... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For some reason the Poe song "Angry Johnny" keeps running through my head... I wonder why..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Be sure to check out JD's "triumphant return" as Carter Hall. Oh yeah....Welcome Back, House!

Chris

Translation = Just posted bail! 893frustrated.gif

Prove It!!! mad.gifmad.gif

So what are you gonna give me for that sweet DC I was kind enough to find for you, pay for, and ship out, all without ever asking you for money??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh...the one that you want me to provide you with a technical grade. If you really are coming up with your wife on the 29th, I'll consider paying you this yet to be named amount for this book. I've listed all the defects and will PM you to avoid embarrassing you with your obvious overgrading! tongue.gif

So what are you gonna give me for that sweet DC I was kind enough to find for you, pay for, and ship out, all without ever asking you for money??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh...the one that you want me to provide you with a technical grade. If you really are coming up with your wife on the 29th, I'll consider paying you this yet to be named amount for this book. I've listed all the defects and will PM you to avoid embarrassing you with your obvious overgrading! tongue.gif

That trip is still on. Her fee for taking the exam was more than the price of a couple sweet, sweet DCs so we'll be there.

As for those defects, I hope you don't plan to list "crappy writing" or "mediocre art"... I had originally planned to "update" the dialogue and inking but didn't have time. tongue.gif

That trip is still on. Her fee for taking the exam was more than the price of a couple sweet, sweet DCs so we'll be there.

As for those defects, I hope you don't plan to list "crappy writing" or "mediocre art"... I had originally planned to "update" the dialogue and inking but didn't have time. tongue.gif

Ok...I've already persuaded Bronty to be present to watch your theiving hands. Maybe odin will be there floggin' his crappy wombat! You bringing the big vehicle? cool.gif

Ok...I've already persuaded Bronty to be present to watch your theiving hands. Maybe odin will be there floggin' his crappy wombat! You bringing the big vehicle? cool.gif

Yeah, looks like I am. I ran into this guy who wants me to take a few hundred pounds of chanterelles and matsutakes across the border for him. He said as long as I mark the boxes "Oregon Grown Marijuana" the customs guys won't try to confiscate them.

Let me know if I'll need to drive us to lunch so I can put the seats back in the van before I head up... I know you get around town by duping homosexual rickshaw drivers with promises of short-shorts goodness, but I didn't know if odin or bronty had a car...

I'm currently working on the description for the Kid Colt auction. I'm going to see if I can get 8,000 hits without relying on reflected genitalia in the picture. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif