• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible SS :D Thanks, PIRATE!!

13 posts in this topic

Wanted to show off a couple of my recently acquired Invincible SS slabs, and also wanted to give special thanks to PIRATE. I had never worked with a CGC witness before, and didn't know what to expect. I was a bit skeptical, and it took a big leap of faith for me to send someone cash AND my books, so it was nice to have such a wonderful experience.

Anthony was...well..let's just say he was patient as hell. He answered all of my questions (there were lots of them) in a quick manner, and even scored my sigs with a silver pen (it just looks so much sharper to me). THANK YOU, PIRATE!

and without further ado...a couple of poorly scanned invincible SS books from my submission through Anthony :D

Invincible #1 LE 9.9 SS Kirkman (silver pen, baby!) :banana:

invincible_01LE_99SS001.jpg

Invincible #5 9.8 SS Kirkman

invincible_5_98SS_001.jpg

Invinicible #12 9.8 SS Kirkman / Ottley

invincible_12_98SS_001.jpg

Invincible #48 9.8 SS Kirkman / Ottley

invincible_48_98SS_001.jpg

and now a couple of others from my collection :)

Invincible #1 group shot :cloud9:

2.jpg

Invincible #1 first print 9.8 SS Kirkman

invincible_01_98SS_002.jpg

Invincible #1 first print 9.6 SS Kirkman Head Sketch

invincible_01SS_96.jpg

Invincible #1 LE 9.9 (from kevinboyd via feebay)

invincible_01LE_99_001.jpg

Big thanks again to Pirate..INVINCIBLE RULES!

new printer / scanner is pretty low on my WTB list...

i can get 5 or 6 books slabbed for the price of a new printer :)

True, but every time you post your new books, you'll have to listen to complaints about the poor pictures :)

new printer / scanner is pretty low on my WTB list...

i can get 5 or 6 books slabbed for the price of a new printer :)

Go to http://outlet.dell.com

They have refurbished all-in-ones starting at $29.99. You can also go to Epson.com's clearance center as they have refurbished all-in-ones starting at like $36.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/BuyEpson/ccProductCategory.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=-13262

Now I feel like I'm pimping for Dell and Epson..."Where's my money!? Don't you hold out on Silky!"