• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics Dungeon in Seattle near the U of W.

6 posts in this topic

So I was in Seattle for a few days with family, and happen across the store comics dungeon on the way to the zoo. I spent around 15 minutes in the store and only bought one comic, but could have purchased many others as they were having a 40% off sale of their SA books and had around 15 long boxes to choose from. Lots of good deals in there and some high grade.

I picked up one book Action 293 (super horse) to read............packed it in my carry on, and proceeded to crunch it when doing that last second packing at the airport departure curb. Luckily it was inexpensive and just a reader for me....still for $20 and then discounted, not a bad book. Wish I hadn't crushed it though. :flamed:

64306.jpg.bc8ec547ef51b237a218aa12c97f3bbc.jpg

64307.jpg.fc99022be7ccc794d3e07e194535c05f.jpg

64308.jpg.6ca3002930c03950942649e8d4a648ed.jpg

It was a reader anyway....so no great loss and I can still stack books on it for a few years.....pages are sweet and white though.

If any SA collectors are in the Seattle area, I'd recommend they go over to the store today and pick up some at 40% off.......some decent books in there.....I saw a DD 80 that looked to be a NM through the bag for $7.95 minus 40% off that....obviously I wasn't in a buy to resell mood.

Nice of them to put that price sticker right over that tape pull on the front cover.

classic tactic :lol:

it has happened to me before too :sorry:

I saw the tape pull when I bought it....it was a cheap reader...guess it could have been cheaper. Definately good placement, but that's not the only flaw of the book.