• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Daredevil Books 51 - 99 Final Price Reduction and feedback requested!

50 posts in this topic

Bernard:

How goes the Daredevil sale? I have DD #3-#162 with a few missing here and there with the condition of the early books 3-20 being G-VG and the later ones F-VF. I've sold a few on E-Bay and was able to get overstreet market prices but I'd sure like to sell the whole collections as I'm the original owner but not a collector anymore. I had the looked at by a few dealers but needed a shower after their low ball offers. Any suggestions would be appreciated and no offense to any comic dealer-but 25% of Overstreet?

My collection can be view at http://picasaweb.google.com/rayrodg and my email is rayjayrodg@hotmail. com for any interested buyers.

Ray

Bernard:

How goes the Daredevil sale? I have DD #3-#162 with a few missing here and there with the condition of the early books 3-20 being G-VG and the later ones F-VF. I've sold a few on E-Bay and was able to get overstreet market prices but I'd sure like to sell the whole collections as I'm the original owner but not a collector anymore. I had the looked at by a few dealers but needed a shower after their low ball offers. Any suggestions would be appreciated and no offense to any comic dealer-but 25% of Overstreet?

My collection can be view at http://picasaweb.google.com/rayrodg and my email is rayjayrodg@hotmail. com for any interested buyers.

Ray

Ray,

I am by no means an expert in this area. Review the above post in this thread reference this point. The bottom line is that the clientele here on the board is a cut above the usual comic book buyers. But I have found them very helpful and will buy at the right price for the right book.

In general lot sales are 1/4 - 1/3 off book because you take it all at once, the good and the bad. You sometimes can get higher and even book or better for specific high demand high grade books but then you are stuck with the rest.

I hope this helps.

Bernard

Bernard:

Ray

while we are thread pooping el-oh-el ( ones relisted :gossip:).... no wait are-oh-ef-elle