• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC will be at the Fan Expo in Toronto this weekend...

22 posts in this topic

Unnecessary. Not trying to be dismissive.

It is a big deal that CGC will be in Toronto this weekend. I hope it's successful for them.

Not making you out to be dismissive Kevin. Far from it..You are one of the most stand up guys I know. Just one of those situations that just seemed to call for the pwned pic given the info

Quite a few I imagine, but they'll be absorbed by collectors pretty quickly!

What do you think will be the most SS'd books this weekend?

My guess, Uncanny X-Men #500 Fan Expo Canada Exclusive, signed by Alex Ross and Matt Fraction.

I have been considering a copy of The Tracey Fragments #1, to be signed by Andy B., and Bruce McDonald. If only Ellen Page were there :cloud9:

I won't be able to as I'm pretty removed from the show floor --- I can ask Bill and Scott to give me a guesstimate after everything is in and packed up.

I do think Bolland will be easier than Ross, but there are a lot of great SS guests there...

...like McNiven & Vines (Civil War, Wolverine, Amazing Spider-Man)

...Sale on Heroes books and Captain America White

...Ross and Fraction on UXM500 (any version)

...Dark Tower variants (David)

...Slott on ASM 568 (and the variant)

...Dell'Otto and McNiven/Vines on Secret Invasion covers

...Ross and Eaglesham on JSA 1 and other JSA issues

...Fraction and Djurdjevic on the Thor special

...Fraction on Invincible Iron Man 1

...Van Sciver on Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps

Then there are the Galactica & Smallville guests... Wes Craven...

I've put my boxes (!) together. On my list:

Ross

Bolland

Bagley (got a bunch of things already signed by Michelinie - ASM, Venom)

McNiven

Giffen

David

Fraction

Dell'Otto

Immonens

Eaglesham

Layton

Hughes

Paquette

Djurdjevic

Volume wise the leader is Bolland. I've basically taken everything that I could find he had done the cover for that looks better than 9.6 and set it aside along with my Killing Joke hardcover and Art of Brian Bollan HC. That includes covers for Flash, Wonder Woman and Batman Gotham Knights as well as other assorted covers I could find (Green Arrow, Vertigo: Winter's Edge). Yes, I have multiple copies of the Killing Joke and Camelot 3000 #1 ready.

For Ross I just have Absolute Kingdom Come, World's Greatest Super-Heroes and Mythology.

When I get any of these signed is anyone's guess.

...like McNiven & Vines (Civil War, Wolverine, Amazing Spider-Man)

Just gonna throw this one out there... Amazing Spider-Man #546-548 by Dan Slott, Steve McNiven, Dexter Vines... start of Brand New Day and thrice monthly.

guys, dont remind everyone of all the books they can bring! that means I'll be having more competition in the lineups!

:gossip: It could be a helpful tool, gets some people outta the lines I want to be in. :whistle:

Throwing one more out there. X-Factor Special: Layla Miller #1, writer Peter David, artist Valentine DeLandro, inker Craig Yeung, all at Fan Expo Canada. Came out yesterday, in time for this event.