• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer #4 ?

53 posts in this topic

Glad to see an ACC fan-NC State alumni and fan, ready to whip Bobby's boys tomorrow, and I thought UVA would give the Terps more of a game last night. Week from Saturday Terps vs Pack-could be huge if we take care of business tomorrow, and TA McLendon will play the healthiest he's been all year!

Never hit the LSD, maybe the natural stuff "Shrooms" are the culprit from back in the college daze. As for MD 20/20..nah, but all those sit downs with Mr.Jim Beam on Thursday nights from back in the day.....I'll get back to you on that.

Week from Saturday Terps vs Pack-could be huge if we take care of business tomorrow, and TA McLendon will play the healthiest he's been all year!

Sounds like an avatr/sig line bet, newbie! wink.gif PM me if you're interested.

And welcome! It's always good to have another Tarheel enemy on the boards! devil.gif

Chris

MD 20/20 - I remember those being handed out a tht frat parties at school...or they would get a garbage bin lined with plastic and mix up several of these wiht other alcohol ( possibly left over beer swill) with fruit punch and call it Jungle Juice!

JD or Jim Beam thumbsup2.gif been leaning more towards the Maker's Mark for my Kentucky Mash....

I must admitt that I am not nearly computer savvy enough to even put a sig. line up. We are going to get a scanner finally for Christmas. Hey, I can turn it on and turn it off and a few other things, but my knowledge is limited. Oh, and yes, I have lived in NC all my life and have despised the Heels for all 36 of those years.

MD 20/20 - I remember those being handed out a tht frat parties at school...or they would get a garbage bin lined with plastic and mix up several of these wiht other alcohol ( possibly left over beer swill) with fruit punch and call it Jungle Juice!

JD or Jim Beam thumbsup2.gif been leaning more towards the Maker's Mark for my Kentucky Mash....

Damn Darth! You trying to steal my title as (one of) the Board Drunkard(s)? mad.gif You're lack of respect for my title has just cost another poor deer his life in a fatal road accident. frown.gif

Alsa, poor Bambi. I knew him well......

devil.gif

I was stationed in Virginia at Norfolk and when I turned 21, me and a buddy raided the gas station on the weekends for 40 ozs (Schlitz, Colt 45, St. Ide's). We don't sell 40's in Bama so those were something of a novelty for me.

I drink the occasional beer, but I prefer hard whiskey, (like the aforementioned Mr. Beam), Jack, Bacardi or Captain Morgan's, and anything else. Mixed of course. I've never been the type of person to load up a shot and swill it back like it's NOT BURNING THE [!@#%^&^] OUT OF YOUR THROAT! (How do those guys in those old western movies do it?)

Here's a recipe:

Skip and Go Naked:

Pint of Vodka

Six pack of Beer

Mix it all together and add sugar to taste.

Talk about getting sloshed.

and have despised the Heels for all 36 of those years.

We will get along just fine, my friend. smile.gif

Chris

sign-offtopic.gif

mad.gif Question has been answered. Must make anti-Tarheel alliance for upcoming B-ball season. smile.gif

Chris

and have despised the Heels for all 36 of those years.

We will get along just fine, my friend. smile.gif

Chris

sign-offtopic.gif

mad.gif Question has been answered. Must make anti-Tarheel alliance for upcoming B-ball season. smile.gif

Chris

Too bad your team will still stink. Do they play the ACC season like in survivor final vote or like in the immunity challenges. BTW...you're still a fool! tongue.gif

Too bad your team will still stink. Do they play the ACC season like in survivor final vote or like in the immunity challenges. BTW...you're still a fool!

I've got your custom avatar prepped and ready to go, sucka! grin.gif

Chris

312143-duke3.jpg.8dc24a4fba81f7524dae79c91a261f13.jpg

It's Friday afternoon and we are all on a computer talking to people we've never met and most likely never will, but partying and sports are the other two topics we could all discuss as well. insane.gif Remember feeling like that after the annual Thursday night outings..what is it about college and Thursday night?