• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got Super Powers? New Artist - Jason Shawn Alexander!

3 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I'm proud to announce that the first offerings from the fantastically talented Jason Shawn Alexander are now available for purchase at www.gotsuperpowers.com!

The pages added are from Abe Sapiens: The Drowning issues 1 & 2, and feature some amazingly atmospheric pages with some nice Abe shots, a little Hellboy, a little Liz, some very dead looking people, and a floating fat bloke!

More greatness from Jason to come down the line, and more Mike Allred goodness too!

If you see something you like, want to sort payment, want to discuss time payments, please let me know!

Want to be added to my site update email list to get an advance heads up about new art? Email me with 'subscribe' in the subject!

Enjoy!

Simon

www.gotsuperpowers.com

(worship)

Great stuff.

I'll be keeping a close eye on what's coming!

:)

Definitely! and if you want to be added to my mailing list, shot me a PM/email with your email address and you'll get a heads up before I post to this board/the yahoo list!

Thanks!

Simon