• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to be in ALPHARETTA, GA Friday night.....

13 posts in this topic

......anyone want to grab dinner & drinks with me and finecomics (Jeff)?

I am told it's about a 1/2 hour from the airport.

Let us know!

Love to Steve,

Too bad I'm in Las Vegas though......I just got back from Tennessee last night.

Seriously when you get in this neck of the desert, let me know.

Alpharetta is actually very nice. My office is off of Windward but I work from home 45 miles or so away, heh. Good luck with the ride up 400 :sick: and enjoy some southern hospitality!

-Barry

edit: Oh, half hour from the airport mileage wise maybe, but, we ARE talking about plowing through Atlanta traffic (thumbs u So, hour, two at the most. :insane:

I should make Steve hop the MARTA train and pick him up in North Springs. :devil:

Flight in @ 10am. Should only be 45 minute drive. 400 is 5 lanes each way now all the way up to Exit 11. :wishluck:

Anyone who wants to go eat can PM me or Steve their cell# and I'll call back with details. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow night.

I'd like to offer a general warning; if you do decide to go, don't let finecomics try to take you to Taco Mac.

Not sure what his man-love is stronger for, Taco Mac or Spotlight 5