• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Spideys For Sale! Woot!

61 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man #44 Fine- (5.5)

Guide= $45

My Price= $30

44.jpg

Color touch. :gossip:

wow!!! :o your good!

I like how even puts his logos across the pics....., :whistle:

Well I bought these from brent so naturally they have the logo on them :makepoint:

He sold you the scans?

Okay heres the mac daddy of this thread. I actually had this up for sale a couple months ago but the buyer backed out so here it is again (thumbs u This book has great cover gloss and overall great colors. The only drawback is the writing on the inside cover which is shown in the pic.

Amazing Spider-man #50 (1st Kingpin and classic cover!) Fine (6.0)

My Price= $220

ASM502.jpg

ASM50back.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

Thanks for looking and of course any questions feel free to ask!

hm

Okay heres the mac daddy of this thread. I actually had this up for sale a couple months ago but the buyer backed out so here it is again (thumbs u This book has great cover gloss and overall great colors. The only drawback is the writing on the inside cover which is shown in the pic.

Amazing Spider-man #50 (1st Kingpin and classic cover!) Fine (6.0)

My Price= $220

ASM502.jpg

ASM50back.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

Thanks for looking and of course any questions feel free to ask!

hm

$180 and its yours :baiting:

yes thats it guys! peer pressure works wonders :devil:

Now to answer your question..

The PQ is OW and the writing says "Mitchell Stanley Traded to Grayson" lol The writing is done in pen so it doesn't seep through the pages nor does it leave an indentation on the cover.