• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my 100% feedback back...

7 posts in this topic

Looks like Ebay is doing a couple of good things for a change. Neutrals no longer count against you and I'm back to 100%! :grin: Also starting next month they are offering on a permanent basis 35 cent fixed price listings which circulate in live auctions for 30 days. Thats not bad. Anywho, its about time they started doing things to honor their sellers.

thank god for it i was dingged :tonofbricks: by a customer who could not be satisfied or a difference of grading on a $6 sale ,even if I gave him the books for free. he still wacked me with a neutral after over 1000 sales and 8 years. This after I left positve feedback :screwy:

needless to say he's been banned from future auctions (shrug)

i'll need to be more carefull with my descriptions.

ps i did provide large scans of the books, this guy was just picky.

WEBHEAD

...starting next month they are offering on a permanent basis 35 cent fixed price listings which circulate in live auctions for 30 days. Thats not bad.

Don't wanna "golden shower" on your parade pal, but you're gonna find out eventually, so it might as well be now...

Next month (9/16) is also the time that the Final Value Fees shoot up from 8.75%+3.50% to 12%. So a $50 sale will give ebay $6.00 instead of $3.07.

Ouch.

But factor in that whopping 20c reduction in its listing fee, and you're only looking at $5.80 vs $3.07.

Still ouch.

And don't forget about Paypal's slice: 2.9% + 30c x $58($8 s/h?) = $1.98-

Bigger Ouch.

Grand total: $50 sale wth $8 s/h gives you $42.22 meaning over %15 goes into someone else's pocket. And don't forget how much you initially put into that $50 item.

My next ebay handle shall be Ben Dover!

Rick

...starting next month they are offering on a permanent basis 35 cent fixed price listings which circulate in live auctions for 30 days. Thats not bad.

Don't wanna "golden shower" on your parade pal, but you're gonna find out eventually, so it might as well be now...

Next month (9/16) is also the time that the Final Value Fees shoot up from 8.75%+3.50% to 12%. So a $50 sale will give ebay $6.00 instead of $3.07.

Ouch.

But factor in that whopping 20c reduction in its listing fee, and you're only looking at $5.80 vs $3.07.

Still ouch.

And don't forget about Paypal's slice: 2.9% + 30c x $58($8 s/h?) = $1.98-

Bigger Ouch.

Grand total: $50 sale wth $8 s/h gives you $42.22 meaning over %15 goes into someone else's pocket. And don't forget how much you initially put into that $50 item.

My next ebay handle shall be Ben Dover!

Rick

lol