• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston-Area OA Gathering at Drummy's House!

10 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be hosting an Original Art Get-Together at my house in Dedham, Massachusetts (just off 95/128 and only a half hour from Boston) for anyone in New England who can get here.

WHEN: Sunday, September 7th from NOON - 5PM (come anytime!)

WHERE: Dan Drummond's house:

134 Greenlodge Street

Dedham, MA 02026 (use Mapquest or PM me with questions! Just off Exit

14 on Route 95)

WHY: To view art, eat food, share stories, and have a great time!

PM me with any questions or respond to this thread if you'd like to attend. You can come for an hour or the whole afternoon! Just bring some art and maybe even your checkbook...a couple dealers will probably be there as well, perhaps with stuff for sale (but no pressure).

Thanks!

Dan

UPDATE --

Looks like we have at least half a dozen coming so far...all collectors invited! We'll also have some NFL on in the background during the afternoon in case you are a sports fan. Catered food, too -- should be a blast.

Thanks,

Dan

Steve -- Am delighted you can make it! I'd love to see the latest and continue our chat from last summer.

Jay -- You will be missed! But someday we'll all converge somewhere and have a ball demanding Bronze Marvel pages from one another. But we'll probably have to trade because prices are so loopy. :insane:

Nelson -- Sorry you can't make it. Another time, I hope! Thanks for the kind words.

Just got word that another board member can come. Should be at 7 or so pending more rsvp's.

Thanks again, all,

Dan

Let me be the first to publicly thank Dan and Mike for organizing a fabulous event. Dan, thanks for opening up your house and Mike, thanks for providing the food. It was a great time and the art and conversation were top notch. Post a few of the pix when you get the chance. Let's do it again soon.

S