• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help from hellboy fans needed...

12 posts in this topic

This is probably no help, but it appears to be very reminiscent of the story in Hellboy: The Corpse, which (in addition to being somewhat featured in the movie) was a 25 cent comic and originaly published as Hellboy: The Corpse and The Iron Shoes. I don't have them available, but that is where I would start.

--S.

This is probably no help, but it appears to be very reminiscent of the story in Hellboy: The Corpse, which (in addition to being somewhat featured in the movie) was a 25 cent comic and originaly published as Hellboy: The Corpse and The Iron Shoes. I don't have them available, but that is where I would start.

--S.

Cool - that is very helpful. Do you know if The Corpse and The Iron Shoes was reprinted in any of the HB TPBs?

--S.

Cool - that is very helpful. Do you know if The Corpse and The Iron Shoes was reprinted in any of the HB TPBs?

They were reprinted in the "The Chained Coffin and Others" tpb.

This one is killing me.....I can't find it anywhere! I've been through sketchbooks, tpbs, hcs, and regular series....... if it's been published, I can't find it. It just seems so darned familiar.

If you should find where it came from, please let me know!