• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage reserves

3 posts in this topic

If the reserve is not met on a book in the heritage auction, how much does the seller pay Heritage for the listing? I assume the 15% commish only applies to book that were sold. Does Heritage have any say regarding the reserve? thanks

I think there are different fees depending if u want a regular pic, big pic or no pic in the printed catalog. The consignor sets the reserve but I noticed in the latest Heritage Signature catalog that none of the orig. comic art had price ranges anymore. All the Cgc'd comics listed Ostreet valuation which were handy for reference. juggle.gif

Let's assume a small picture. Is the fee as much as 5% if it doesn't sell or more? What I am really curious about is how much will it cost individuals to place high reserves never expecting to sell the book? Thanks.