• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLONDE PHANTOM #14 CGC 8.5 For sale! PRICE REDUCED!

19 posts in this topic

This is a one time offering of this book as I'm raising money for Baltimore.

I apologize for the "haze" that my scanner created but rest assured the slab has no scratches or cracks anywhere.

Only 8.5 on the census out of 20 graded copies of this "bondage torture cover" with only 4 grading higher.

Price is $875 plus shipping and insurance on this beauty depending on where you live. I HIGHLY recommend insurance!

:takeit: will rule over PM's and offers may be considered but I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't sell. (would you? :insane:)

Thanks for looking guys and gals!

CGCBlondePhantom1485.jpg

This is a one time offering of this book as I'm raising money for Baltimore.

I apologize for the "haze" that my scanner created but rest assured the slab has no scratches or cracks anywhere.

Only 8.5 on the census out of 20 graded copies of this "bondage torture cover" with only 4 grading higher.

Price is $975 plus shipping and insurance on this beauty depending on where you live. I HIGHLY recommend insurance!

:takeit: will rule over PM's and offers may be considered but I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't sell. (would you? :insane:)

Thanks for looking guys and gals!

CGCBlondePhantom1485.jpg

:popcorn:

Send that sucker to CLink or Heritage. $875 is a great price and I bet you'd get a much better price out there. This book almost never comes up so I bet it would be snapped up in an second.

Send that sucker to CLink or Heritage. $875 is a great price and I bet you'd get a much better price out there. This book almost never comes up so I bet it would be snapped up in an second.

I have to agree. I'm pretty surprised to still see it floating around here. If I had the means, I'd be all over it :frustrated:

I have to agree. I'm pretty surprised to still see it floating around here. If I had the means, I'd be all over it :frustrated:

I'm thinking that it's a poor time to sell this book on these boards due to everyone holding out with Filter's thread. (shrug)

I bet if I listed my raw Planets they'd go fast! :P

I'm thinking that it's a poor time to sell this book on these boards due to everyone holding out with Filter's thread. (shrug)

I bet if I listed my raw Planets they'd go fast! :P

Just do it :baiting:

Sitting here looking at my copy -- CGC blue 8.0 with LT to OW pq.

Trade ya? :)

I can't justify an upgrade, but it is a beautiful book. Does the pencil tattoo on her arm say "8/4/47"?

The guys above are right, though. Your best bet would be to put it in a Comiclink auction. You'll get more than what you're asking, but it'll just take a little longer.

Good luck!