• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone #1 9.8 on ComicLink

91 posts in this topic

Think this will get the asking price?

Bone #1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope it is a 1st printing for that kind of loot. Never designated on the Cgc label. :wishluck:

If it isn't designated on the label, that means it is a first printing. CGC only designates later printings, variants, and things like that.

Boy, that would be a real pisser. :eek:

Yes, yes it would be. Think of all the other key books you could buy in decent shape for that kind of scratch.

FF #1

Hulk #1

IM #1 in 9.8 and a few K's left over

JIM #83

TOS #39

Daredevil #1

Just to name a few.

Yes, yes it would be. Think of all the other key books you could buy in decent shape for that kind of scratch.

FF #1

Hulk #1

JIM #83

TOS #39

Daredevil #1

Just to name a few.

Could you edit your NOOOOOOOOO post above? Maybe put some spaces in every few inches? It's stretching the screen the way it is now and is making the thread hard to read. :foryou:

FF #1

Hulk #1

JIM #83

TOS #39

Daredevil #1

Just to name a few.

Could you edit your NOOOOOOOOO post above? Maybe put some spaces in every few inches? It's stretching the screen the way it is now and is making the thread hard to read. :foryou:

(thumbs u it was rather annoying.

I hope it is a 1st printing for that kind of loot. Never designated on the Cgc label. :wishluck:

If it isn't designated on the label, that means it is a first printing. CGC only designates later printings, variants, and things like that.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but would it really be that hard to put first edition on the label? People like to see it, makes them feel all safe and happy.

And regarding the price, will it sell for that ? Doubtful, but why not ask insane money and see if someone bites? If listed for much less and sold right away the seller would kick themselves.

At that asking price doh!

You have better odds of hitting the lottery than that book selling at that price

Stop shatting on my book auction Nik, I will ask what I want to , ok?

:jokealert:

At that asking price doh!

You have better odds of hitting the lottery than that book selling at that price

Couldn't agree more - there's a big difference between "i'm going to price this pretty high & see if anyone bites" and "let me try to quadruple the GPA price in 4 months", and there's no way in hell the seller is going to get $12k for this book.

Also - you're selling a book for $12k, and you can't even take one decent photograph? :screwy: