• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:censored: Hiyo!

Sorry, with working twelve-hour shifts, seven-AM to PM, from Monday to Saturday for the past three-plus weeks... I have been extremely and sorely tired.

It also does not help that my printer/scanner been giving me issues... will hopefully have new scans by Wednesday, I will try and stay up on Monday and Tuesday long enough to fix, scan and post!

... forgive me! (worship)

:o Hiyo!

Sorry it seems I have been teasing you for when I can be posting my next crop of 100 scans, but not sure I have enough to make 100 from what remaining DC Moderns I have left... though I do have some from different company, will have to figure how I can come up a crop and split what of the 100 of DC with what I have of a different company and still have people be able to see and check out and maybe also contribute. Will definitely see, but first gotta fix issues with my printer/scanner... so hopefully by tuesday.

In the mean time...

Seeing how DC Entertainment, or are they still called, DC Comics... :whistle:

How bout for a time until I get my new crop up... we post some of our favorite issues and/or covers in the Modern Age of what is now the old DC Universe, seeing how the DC Universe is schedule to be relaunched!?

:makepoint: Hiyo!

Wow people... letting this beautiful thread go to the 'wayside'?

... :sumo: ; Cannot let that happen!

My computer died on me so I am trying to recover by finding new way to get some scans up, plus... got some new books that I cannot wait to get scanning off!

Hopefully will be setup by Friday!

P.S.

Someone start the 'countdown'!

:shy: Hiyo!

I know I have been missing for a while...

Was suppose to had some posting, but ran into some serious issues and work rarely likes to be flexible or concern about my weary well-being.

So, here is the plan: since no major problem or issue has recently spawned to plagued me... going to workout some kinks so I have space and time to restart my scanning-campaign, because I have quite the back-order of scanning to do; probably also need to get some more short-boxes and it is that time to re-bag/board half of my collection and dust out the short-boxes.

Anyways... I have Wednesday and Thursday that I WILL dedicate to scanning up new 100 crop to post, because that is also my well worked-for off-days. Almost at a full circle of my collection... meaning: I have been posting in alphabetical-order pertaining to collection so far at the point of time when I scan up my new crop to post; :whistle:

P.S.

Oh, since the start of the "New 52", have not bought any current DC... been nothing but back-issues ever since; :luhv:

Lets hope for an awesome resurrection of this "thread"!