• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

(thumbs u Hiyo!

Apologies I have been gone for so long... hectic super long work-shifts, retirement from [Warcraft] to move on to [Age of Conan: Hyborean Adventures/Rise of the Godslayer/Savage Coast of Turan] and a little [GuildWars2], plus I met [the love of my life named Laura] a girl who is truly my significant-other; but I digress...

... love all those covers, the few you showed pre-52, and I will definitely will be back with some new postings and scans as soon as possible.

P.S.

Start the countdown... for vengeance returns to dominate and I have a lot to say about Disney/Marvel vs Star Wars, J.J. Abrams vs Star Wars, and World vs Me ; :devil:

(thumbs u Hiyo!

Apologies I have been gone for so long... hectic super long work-shifts, retirement from [Warcraft] to move on to [Age of Conan: Hyborean Adventures/Rise of the Godslayer/Savage Coast of Turan] and a little [GuildWars2], plus I met [the love of my life named Laura] a girl who is truly my significant-other; but I digress...

... love all those covers, the few you showed pre-52, and I will definitely will be back with some new postings and scans as soon as possible.

P.S.

Start the countdown... for vengeance returns to dominate and I have a lot to say about Disney/Marvel vs Star Wars, J.J. Abrams vs Star Wars, and World vs Me ; :devil:

:taptaptap:

(thumbs u Hiyo!

P.S.

:taptaptap:

:preach: Hiyo!

Remember me!? Will try to return soon enough... :headbang: