• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:takeit: Hiyo!

I... have returned; :fear:

Sorry been gone so long... seems like whenever I get a good routine going on the Boards, something always shows up to challenge it.

So... with that said; time to get back to making my rounds on the Boards and catch-up!

P.S.

I saw an interesting thread-name... something to do with Morrison, definitely cannot wait to check that badboy out; after I post some more beauties!

:takeit: Hiyo!

Been a long time coming... I hoped you liked my DC Coppers I showed, I got a few more that will come in the next round of scans

So lets break the strange with a... :whee:

WARNING! The material to be shown will cause the following... neck-aches and pains from constant performance of spontaneous double-takes, loss of functionality with your eyes that may result in blurred and/or complete loss of sight/vision, loss of motor-function to your jaw that could result in a sudden jaw-drop (Please be sure to hold your jaw when looking through material on this thread), sudden and uncontrollable large amounts of fluids that would either result to an over-flow or foaming from the mouth, and deep hunger pains for all things DC related!

>

scan0036-11.jpg

>

scan0037-11.jpg